1. Register as a volunteer through volunteer.bakerripley.org.
2. Attend volunteer orientation. At orientation, you will take a head shot for your name badge, verify your photo ID, and go over policies and procedures, including how to log volunteer hours. Your volunteer hours make visible the time you contribute to our students, our school, and our community and we want to make sure that we are able to recognize and thank you for them!
Note: All long-term volunteers are required to attend New Volunteer Orientation before volunteering. If you do not attend volunteer orientation, you will be unable to participate in volunteer opportunities.
To see a schedule of upcoming volunteer orientations, click here.
3. Register for opportunities. Once you have completed volunteer training, you can be contacted by our schools about volunteering. See a list of current opportunities at our schools here. Our Engagement Specialist will reach out to you within a week.
4. Background check. If you are a good fit for your selected opportunity, our school will request a background check for you. You will be notified of the results via email.
5. Get ready to volunteer! You will receive your name badge at your first volunteer shift. Make sure you are on time and that you sign in and out.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to Keara Cormier-Hill, Promise Community Schools Family Engagement Specialist at email@example.com.